In the words of my friend and fellow Kent Stater, "Spring semester?! That's a lie!"
I hate winter. Actually, that is a bit of an understatement. Winter makes me physically ill. But, thanks to email subscriptions to various retailers and Notcouture, I can look forward to warmer months in the warmth and comfort of my own apartment.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Digby & Iona Stump ring; $210.00- I recently showed this to my boyfriend and he actually liked it. You can even get initials "carved" into it. Now to just drop enough hints before Valentine's Day...
2. Balmain Cotton-canvas studded military blazer; $6,225.00- Words cannot even begin to describe my love for this jacket. It has everything going for it- studs, patches, and I love the dark hunter green, such a great alternative to black.
3. AE cross-strap sandals; $29.50- I love these sandals because they are casual, but more sophisticated and easier to dress-up than flip-flops. They also come in a lovely pale aqua color, but I think I'll go for basic brown.
4. Sephora Brand "I Love Sephora" brush set; $29.00- I am in dire need of new makeup brushes, so I think the email sent to me by Sephora today was a sign. Plus I love the pink color, perfect for Spring! The best part? This is a $120.00 value!!
5. Cooperative Neon poplin frock; $58.00- As soon as the weather starts remotely warming up, I'm drawn to dresses. I love the cute floral print on this dress, and it would look great with the AE sandals =)
6. Deux Lux basketweave satchel; $58.00- I promised myself at the end of last year that this spring/summer I was GOING to buy a green tea hued handbag!