Tuesday, February 15, 2011

B H L D N

Inspired by the Dutch word for "to keep," BHLDN is the new extension of Anthropologie, focusing on bridal and special occasion attire and accessories. BHLDN was freshly launched on Valentine's day, and upon opening my email invite I was lusting over almost everything. The online shop boasts an intimate but stunning collection of unique, vintage-inspired wedding gowns, bridesmaid and special occasion dresses, hair adornments, footwear, lingerie, jewelry and other accessories.

With my impending wedding, this is the first of probably many bridal-themed posts. So if you are a fellow bride-to-be, have been planning your wedding since childhood or just love beautiful, inspirational pieces, I don't think you will mind ♥

Tiered tulip gown; $2,400.00

Torsade peep-toes; $180.00

Sleekly bustier; $160.00

Feathered corsage birdcage veil; $300.00

Sinuous silk bracelet; $290.00


16 comments:

  1. your blog is really cute! i'm following it! hope you can follow mine too :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever get married... that black and white dress has my name ALL over it.

    Amber
    http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luuuuuurve that bustier!!
    i would wear that even if i'm not getting married!! ;-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! makes me wanna got married :)





    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I like your blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bite my lip for that sleek, lace-peek bustier. Oh and I know what you mean about that model in the last pic in my lela rose post! I love her overall vibe; I want to be her friend... And I love that you love Nine Inch Nails and fashion. I visit your site but only just now read your profile info :p Forgiveme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lucky you :) Congrats! I think you definitely need that bustier it is simply beautiful!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...that gown; sooo very perfect!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is lovely :-)
    I like the bracelet best & birdcage veil best.

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Follow eachother if you like?
    http://tabathasrefugium-tabatha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stuff, I can totally see why you're feeling inspired with the upcoming nuptials :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that black bow is pure perfection on that wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love a touch of black classic and genius touch!

    great post,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bow completes that tier dress, gorgeous!

    http://minimal-opulence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh!! what an excellent collaboration! everything posted is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so pretty! Surprisingly I like the dramatic black sash as well as the hair adornments!

    Nesli

    ReplyDelete