Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fall 2009 Accessory Report- Part Two

Part Two: Reds.

The color of choice this upcoming season is definitely red; from tomato to fire-engine to crimson.  I've never really accessorized with this hue, but after looking at these I'm going to start!

BTW, making these posts has reminded me of how unfortunate some of the girls in my fashion merchandising major are;  We had to do designer presentations and one girl pronounced it "Lager-field."  And don't even talk to me about how many different ways "Louboutin" is pronounced around that school...


Balenciaga suede neo classic bag


Balmain buckled ankle boot


Diane Von Furstenberg hayworth clutch with silver studs


Fendi leather peekaboo handbag


Givency shine luxe medium unfitted tote


Christian Louboutin nappa pump with hidden platform


Nina Ricci lambskin and python clutch


YSL platform pump in red croc

YSL easy bag in patent leather

8 comments:

  1. the color of the first bag is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually am not a fan of DVF but that studded clutch you picked out is really, really cute. its very masculine/feminine which i love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and their mispronunciation should result in an automatic fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I WANT EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this! especially the fendi bag it's so glamorous :)! i like popping red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog hun!

    I was born in Middlesbrough and lived on the Ingleby Barwick estate for a good number of years! Although I've moved about 11 times since then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is so funny...every girl should pronounce Louboutin's name the right way!
    yes, red is another color for this season! I especially love Balenciaga's suede bag...its a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorite color is red, and everything you posted is so yummy! that YSL platform pump is fierce!

    ReplyDelete