Wednesday, December 17, 2008

(I am standin', standin' in the red, red rain)

I don't know if you've heard, but according to "fashion-era.com" (ehhh???) tomato red is THE color for winter '09.

Well, in that case...

I don't mind red.  Like most colors I prefer it in small increments, like a great bag or scarf, to add visual interest to my otherwise all-black or all-grey ensembles (so I can be like HAH! Ya see wut I did thar??) But maybe I'll spring for a coat this year, if I'm feeling adventurous.  I compiled another list of things that do look better in that crimson hue.  


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Bowery studded mini clutch, $220.00 now $88.00 at Hayden-Harnett
2. Art & Sole; Contemporary Sneaker Design, at Design Museum Shop
3. Rendez-Vous by Paul & Joe coat, $268.00 at Urban Outfitters  <--I am very impressed by this coat, it has a very architectural feel to it.
4. Nikki Jaggs belt, $41.00 at Revolve Clothing
5. Pantone USB drive, prices vary at Pantone
6. Shut Up tape, at Design Museum Shop  <-- Every office needs a roll of this
7. Ladybug tea kettle, $45.00 at Urban Outfitters
8. Diorkiss lip gloss, $19.00 at Sephora
9. Love Quotes fringe scarf, $88.00 at Shopbop.com
10. Cloak & Dagger Paddington coat, $240.00 at Revolve Clothing
11. Philosophy Cherry Cola lip gloss, $12.00 at Sephora
12. Twilight aviators, $14.00 at Urban Outfitters  <-- Okay, the name alone should conjure up images of Robert Pattinson in Ray-Bans *melts*
13. Cotton spandex jersey legging, $26.00 at American Apparel  <-- If nothing I else, I will probably buy these, so I can have trendy legs
14. Foley + Corinna Mid City tote, $444.00 at Revolve Clothing
15. The Red Scarf by Kate Furnivall, $15.00 at Borders  <-- I've been meaning to read this, hopefully I will actually have time over winter break
16. 100% Pure Organic pomegranate shower gel, $15.00 at Bath and Body Works  <-- The best B&BW brand out there, most products are all vegan too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the red scarf. Especially with the grey, red and grey is one of my favourite colour combos at the moment.

    ReplyDelete