Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ray Bans, OMG


This post is dedicated to Ashley because 1) I know how much she loves RPattz, and 2) I know how much she loves RPattz in Ray Bans.

When it comes to this classic eyewear, though, I prefer Bob Dylan.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Aaannnd since I now enjoy making these collage thingers, I made one dedicated to the ever-famous eye apparel, that never seem go out of style.  In fact, it seems like the trend is stronger than ever (thanks, in large part, to the Olsens).

(Again).


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I like the bright reds and whites seen on Mary-Kate and Sienna Miller, as well as the classic black ones, but I think if I were to ever indulge in a pair of these I'd go for the tortoise print!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. RayBan Classis Wayfarer in red, on sale for $120 at 80's Purple
2. RayBan "New" Wayfarer, $110 at SAKS
3. RayBan Tortoise Wayfarer, $94.97 at Campmor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Michael Kors "Madison" sunglasses, $225.00 at SAKS


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kirra "Retro Girl" sunglasses, $15.50 at Pac Sun


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Crystal Risky" sunglasses, $18.00 at Urban Outfitters (also comes in yellow and orange!)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment