Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Someone call the ambulance

There's gonna be an accident
-I'm coming up on infra-red...


Just when I told myself I didn't need another bag.  Well, I lied.  'Cause I definitely NEED this bag!  This Dark Matter by Knox messenger bag is glorious, and available at UO for a mere $168.00 (still out of my current price-range, but whatever.  I'll have a job soon enough).  


The biggest obstacle has nothing to do with money, it's deciding which color I shall have!  The black is so sleek, but I like the mint green color too.


The best part is that it really reminds me of all those Proenza Schouler bags and satchels I've been coveting since the beginning of their existence.  *sigh*


PS1 medium leather satchel, $1,595.00 at net-a-porter


PS1 leather Pochette, $895.00 at net-a-porter

Lyrics: Placebo

15 comments:

  1. OMGOSH...THAT BLACK ONE FROM UO IS FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEE!!!!!
    X♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black one is absolutely amazing. I want it!

    You're so lucky you'll have a salary soon. I have to wait for two more years which means I have to buy on sale or whatever. *Sighs.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last one. i want that one, just that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey emily, thanks for the sweet comment!

    i'm totally lusting over the PS1 too! too bad im not from the US and shipping from there to manila is such a drag, but im looking forward to a post about your UO purchase! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I saw the first photo, I thought.. kinda reminds me of the PS1 and then there it was! Saw a topshop version on LuxeNoir's blog too.. some kinda lime green, pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love that yellow. Such a great find. I want it bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh god, now I want one too! Have you decided which colour you're going for? I think I might opt for green...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, thanks for the comment. i just started following your blog, i like it :)love these purses, wish they had one in navy blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first 2 bags are quite cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the different shape and color of bags, it's great outfits

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello gorgeous,

    i need one of those bags! just perfect for combining form and function in one. really cool. i'd go for the black one myself;)

    much love


    eden

    ReplyDelete
  13. emily i need to thank you so much for the lovely comment. it really made me feel so much better after reading it. u are such a sweet girl.

    btw i love that bag. i prefer it in black though. the colour seems richer and i think its more versatile to wear. its defintly out of my price range too.
    post a pic of it when u get it so i can drool over it even more.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh yeah especially the black one i like!! you def should buy it! x

    ReplyDelete