Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Post: A Few of My Favourite Things


Yes, I did just spell it like I was British...

Anyway, now that Halloween is over, I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit, which means I'm spending more and more time "shopping" online.  Here are some stand-outs that have me looking forward to the holiday season:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love the vintage feel of this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress.  The silhouette is beautiful, and it has a wonderful balance of the structure of the fan details, and the delicate draping, which I'm seeing a lot of these days.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love everything about this dress: the color, the back, the attached shawl.  It makes me wanna do my happy dance!  Plus, its by Silence and Noise and only $78!?!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pay attention to the detail on the back of this tunic by Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent... fabulous.  Plus you can get it on Bluefly so you know it's a steal.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

GORGEOUS dress from Hayden-Harnett.  Now, if only I hadn't missed the sample sale...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Again with the draping. And a great addition of pink in this Balenciaga top.

No comments:

Post a Comment