Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Starbucks, starbucks, and sunglasses


I just registered my new STARBUCKS GOLD CARD online, and I feel great!  The wonderful boyfriend got it for me this morning, so now every time I go to Starbucks (which is pretty often) I get 10% off each purchase! Yayyyy!!!!!  Aaannnddd the card itself is a lot cuter than regular starbucks cards.  I love my boyfriend =D

So anyway, back to fashion.  I love notcouture.com, I check it like 100 times a day, every day.  And someone posted these lovely sunglasses:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now, as much as I adore notcouture, almost all of the posts feature apparel and accessories that are insanely pricey.  You can find these babies at 80spurple.com for $87.00 or...

You can buy THESE at Target!  For $12.99!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I actually own these, only in black.  And I wear them every day.

I know what you're probably thinking: most of the things I post are pretty pricey finds too.  I have no problem dropping a few hundred on a handbag or great jeans.  But not plastic sunglasses...

No comments:

Post a Comment