Sunday, January 11, 2009

She's so dull, c'mon rip her to shreds

Except the LOUISVUITTON/STEPHENSPROUSE launch party and tribute was anything but dull!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ohhh Marc, you are one of the many style/rock gods I pray to every night.  In your signature kilt and Sprouse tights tucked into your glorious combat boots! *sighs*  I would totally try to pull this off, and I'm a girl, and I know I still wouldn't look half as bad-ass as you do.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monet Mazur, in a Louis Vuitton frock and fabulous gloves.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The amazing Debbie Harry! ♥♥♥!  Now I am so jealous because, in high school, I was TOTALLY into the old school punk rock (we're talking Blondie, the Germs, etc. etc.)  AND who could have been more fitting to supply the entertainment than...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Sprouse's muse herself?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Chanel Iman gets my vote for best dressed of the evening, in an amazing black leather jacket and simple tunic dress.  If it weren't for the hair, I'd say "perfection!"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Of course Agyness Deyn would be there, in vintage Sprouse.  This is totally her scene =)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, Chanel might have gotten best dressed, but Maryna Linchuk is in a very VERY close second.  I love the jacket!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mama Sprouse (with Edward Worrell) attended both the LV tribute to her son, AND the Deitch Projects debut of Sprouse's retrospective Rock on Mars.  Quite a busy night for an old-ish lady!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lastly, a party just wouldn't be complete without drag queens, even clown-ish looking ones.

More at style.com

2 comments:

  1. I think Marc looked fabulous at this event. Possibly the best he has looked in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found my blog because I absolutely LOVE yours!

    Let's hold hands and pray... pray that Marc Jacobs never leaves our side.

    ReplyDelete